Sunday, December 27, 2009

Image altered 1

For Christmas I was planning on putting some edited images. In the spirit of that, I'm first showing a couple of altered images.


An unaltered head and shoulders photograph.


Image edited. I had planned on having Felice with black hair, don't know, if or when I'll end up doing that. It's a pretty bad image edit job.



image from
http://www.artetokio.com/english/felice.html


For a while, Felice 'Nei' was the for runner doll that I was going to get, being convinced that Arte Tokio wasn't going to accept my custom request. As such, I tried some image altering before ordering to see what she might look like. It's also a dodgy job, but it was meant for my eyes only. It's easier to turn brown hair to black hair than it is from pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment