Monday, May 10, 2010

6th Month, talking about breasts



It's dawned on me a while ago that Felice Breasts bug me a little. The reason for this is that they don't sag. Breasts are supposed to move about a bit, changing from when a women is lying down or has her breasts pressed up against something and so on.

It's possible to remedy this by putting in an implant. A glass ball, like a marble is a candidate. This would give them some pendulous movement, but of course wouldn't be that nice to touch. A soft wobbly but strong alternative is possible by purchasing soft silicone that you would cast yourself. I've thought about engaging in such an exercise, but the expense of time, money and effort is not one I'm prepared to engage in just now.


What I Have been doing is playing with my doll. Part of which involves kneading her breasts. I think they have gotten softer, but don't slosh about. Though softer is nice, I think it's a symptom of wear and tear. Evidence of which is a subtle wear pattern seen between her breasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment