Saturday, November 28, 2009

Beheaded



Well the above image shows the neck joint and it's supporting wire separate from the body. There I was ready to take photos of her, fiddling with her neck a little bit, only to find the entire thing came loose. This is 25 days of constant play after getting her.

I don't know how to fix this to allow her to be put into poses that could have her photographed while upright. I don't imagine drilling in and trying to put a replacement wire would help, nor could strong glues that I am familiar with. It's conceivable to me that it's possible that I could cut open the neck and solder the joint back together; but well I'm not sure that would work either and I'm not particularly prepared to do that.

For now I've just done a silicone repair on where there are some tears.

Hmmm, perhaps I shall just have photos of her lying down now...

No comments:

Post a Comment