Sunday, November 15, 2009

Misc Gallery

Well it's over a week now since I ordered the repair kit. It turns out it's been shipped on a Thursday which is not quite a week after I placed the order. There was a period though where I couldn't be contacted regarding payment of this shipping, so that may have delayed things a little bit.

Arte Tokio provides you information that allows you to track your order; which is pretty cool. A little to my surprise, mail moves on the weekend. Once the package leaves Japan though, the web link for tracking provided becomes a little vague. A neat thing I discovered by chance is that you can check it's progress more accurately once it has landed on shore with the local mail service (at least that is the case with Oz); so you can watch it reach your local hub right before receiving it at your door. At the time this was written, looks like could arrive in a day or 2.


Well because of her injuries I've decided not to have photo shoots like I'd planned. I have taken some shots of her occasionally and one day I put her in a pose I decided I should take photos of. Here are some of them.






I made her wear it like this cause I thought it would be funny. It actually looks kinda cute; hope it doesn't cause anyone any undue offense.






Felice after her first bath

No comments:

Post a Comment